Spero is a software system that is fast and flexible. The software helps effortlessly in the rescue missions. Case management, record keeping, administrative reporting become easier by the Spero Software. The software also simplifies any other daily tasks.
Some Reviews on Spero Software by its users
“A great Database for case Management and mission use”
Says Mr Michael R the director of resources of a company. When he is asked what he likes the best about the software, he answered “The best part is I can customize our pages to reflect what we want to track as an administrator. I like how the software enables everyone to notice the changes made in the pages. It is also capable of setting alerts with a beginning and end date”.
Then he was further asked about his dislikes about the software. He then said “If the page is left open and times out, you are able to type data in the space but is lost when you have to sign back”
Then he was asked about how he is solving his problems by using Spero Software and how he has been benefitted by it. He answered that the software allows him to take attendance in all the program and emergency shelter and run quick reports for any length of time.
Some Reviews on the Alternatives of Spero Software
- ConnectWise Manage Software: According to the users the ticket management within the software is incredible. It has an automated ticketing system to save time of the engineers. It is very simple as well as effective for the time and expense entry. The software allows mobile and web connectivity for the staff to connect from anywhere.
The dislike about this software is the lack of ticket templating system. The users said that there should be ticket templates and the customer portal needs to be refreshed.
- MaxSold Estate Sales and Downsizing: An user said “Excellent Way to Downsize”. This software makes it really easy for bidding, buying and picking up. They say the software is seamless and there’s almost no interruption in the process.
That particular user didn’t have any complaint about the software. That’s so great.
- Tigerpaw One: This software doesn’t have much positive review. One of the users said that Tigerpaw is definitely good at listening to client’s need in details. The features and the area of work grew up solely to meet the needs of the teams.
When he was asked about the dislikes his reply clearly stated that he has quite some complaints on this software. The software has modernize features that try to expand the reach of the software with ‘One’ overhaul. But the features are not enough to get rid of the tacked-on and clunky features within the system.
It feels like there is no inbuilt of baked features. All the features within the software seem to be added from the external sources. The optimization for human tasks is hard to accomplish through Tigerpaw One software because the central basic ticket system does not allow any interaction outside of it.
This mentioned problem could have been considered if the base ticketing system was of any good. It is very unfortunate that no one has ever touched and upgraded this part of the program ever since it was launched in the market.
There is no flexibility of the current advanced features in Tigerpaw One software. The dynamic response fields, email integration, CC’ing additional contacts; no such feature is included within the software and that’s why it remains one of the worst pieces of products in the market.
- Publisher Software: Publisher software has great reviews on the internet. Mr. Chris L is a happy user of this software and has written some great words about this particular software. When he was asked to tell his likings about the software he said that Publisher is a perfectly tined catalyst. He further said that the team t Publisher managed to hit the bullseye to a lifelong goal he had been putting off.
He said that his friends Ben and Lee guided him for his campaign and booked a deal. The Publisher Software is incredibly useful and he could never believe that someday maybe his book will be published.
There is only one dislike he had about this software is more content to outline the journey as he had to ask lots of questions through the entire process with consistent help and dialogue. Other than that, he has no sch complaints against Publisher software.
- Windographer: According to Mr. Ben Ji K Windographer is the “Best Software for wind resource assessment.” He said that he has been using the software since past 10 years becase he likes how it keeps evolving and adapting new types of data analysis methods for wind resource assessments.
Also Read: What is a Lag Switch?