Please contact us to apply for any of the following positions.
We are seeking a Software Engineer to join a small team (6 engineers) as a mid level developer. This is a position for someone with software development experience and a strong OOP background. The right candidate will be interested in the innovative, interactive media experience. We are looking for someone to work on both front and back end applications.
- Develop and maintain codebase for backend and administration of social media applications and campaigns
- Work with team to develop intuitive solutions to complex tasks
- Take part in Scrum process and deliver on time
- Think long term while working on short term
- 5+ years of software development, preferably Java or Ruby
- Experience or willingness to learn Rails
- Experience or interest in search (Solr/Lucene)
- Solid background in object-oriented design and design patterns
- Knowledge of
- Git or other source control
- Spring or other Java framework
- relational databases and SQL, primarily MySQL
- Experience with AJAX technologies
- Fluent in HTML and CSS
- Bonus points for Capistrano, SEDA
LocaModa is seeking a team of top end frontline Sales Executives. The ideal candidates will have extensive experience in selling cross platform marketing solutions such as integrated sponsorships and display advertising through customer prospecting and building strong relationships. The position will report to the VP Sales and they will have senior level networked contacts used to dealing at all levels, extensive media knowledge, great communication skills and the ability to deliver high end deals. Experience in new media sales a must.
In the start up scenario successful candidates will be expected to take responsibility and ownership from the start and as the company develops become an integral part of its core sales structure.
Positions available in New York City, Boston, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles.
- Prospect and penetrate large organizations to obtain branded, interactive and digital advertising budgets
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends, case studies and LocaModa network solutions
- Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions
- Exceed sales, pricing and yield goals
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- Execute and deliver high quality answers to all RFP's
- Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work
- Ability to provide scalable solutions for advertiser
- Recognition as the industry leader in Social Media
- Experience in New Media Sales
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Relationships with top marketing decision makers at traditional companies and media agencies
- Proven track record of success driving revenue through the development of long-term strategic relationships
- Demonstrated track record of structuring and managing complex negotiations to successful closure and delivery (at a 7-figure level)
- Ability to convert clients national TV budgets spends into LocaModa marketing relationships
- Understand user behavior and how technology works and the ability to explain each in ordinary terms
The Marketing Manager requires at least 2 years of marketing experience with heavy emphasis on writing and communication skills. You will work with senior management to plan and execute a marketing strategy across a combination of traditional and new media vehicles. You must be passionate about social media as you will be a key part of extending and developing the voice of our brand via multiple social media channels. You should be familiar with a start-up environment, be a self-starter able to work without heavy oversight.
- Write/Contribute/Edit/Schedule/Plan press releases and white papers
- Manage and contribute to social media tools (Blog/Website/Twitter/Facebook)
- Prepare/manage/execute marketing plan
- Identify/secure/plan speaking engagements for CEO
- Tradeshow coordination and support
- Manage/update industry competitive analyses
- At least 2 years of Marketing experience
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Social media experience